Led by board-certified veterinary ophthalmologist Dr. Tricia Mundy, we provide advanced medical and surgical care for patients with ophthalmic diseases.
Advanced Diagnostics and Therapeutics:
- Schirmer tear test, rebound tonometry, tear film assessment, fluorescein stain
- Ocular ultrasonography
- Endocyclophotocoagulation and goniovalve placement for glaucoma
- Transscleral photocoagulation
- Corneal transplant
Commonly Treated Conditions
- Indolent ulceration
- Deep stromal ulcerations and corneal rupture
- Cataracts and cataract surgery
- Glaucoma – primary and secondary
- Endothelial decompensation
- Corneal dystrophy and degeneration
- Immune mediated keratitis/Episcleritis
- Keratoconjunctivitis sicca
- Corneal sequestrum
- Feline herpesvirus
- Retinopathies – SARDS, retinal degeneration, progressive retinal atrophy
- Pigmentary Uveitis of Golden Retrievers
- Eyelid diseases – entropion/ectropion, ectopic cilia/distichia/trichiasis
- Prolapsed third eyelid gland (“cherry eye”)
How to Refer:
Clients may contact us directly via,
- Contact our surgeons directly to discuss cases.
- Complete a referral form on our website so that we may contact the client directly or be prepared for their call
Washington Avenue Animal Hospital is pleased to partner with MOVES Mobile Veterinary Specialists to offer Dr. Mundy's services for veterinary ophthalmolgy.
FIND US ON THE MAP
Washington Ave. Animal Hospital
1920 Washington Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19146